Ace, founded in 1999, has grown to become one of the country's most significant management education providers. Since its start in 1999, Ace has established itself as a premier institution committed to developing the ability of persons and institutions in Nepal to contribute to the nation's development. Ace Institute of Management is a cutting-edge, open-minded, and conscientious learning environment where students of all levels prepare to confront the problems and possibilities of the twenty-first century.
Ace now functions with two schools under its umbrella:
- Ace Institute of Management
- Ace International Business School.
Ace Institute of Management offers the following courses:
- A- Level
- BBA- Banking and Insurance
Ace's objective is to:
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals and organizations to contribute to the nation's growth.
- Promoting a learning environment in which students acquire the skill of discovery to become great entrepreneurs, leaders, and managers.
- Teaching pupils the art of gaining and maximizing resources promotes entrepreneurship and professionalism.
Ace's start-up center is one of its most outstanding features. It's called 'Ascend,' and it's a place where ambitious and emerging entrepreneurs can put their ideas into action. Ascend is a secure environment in which entrepreneurs may launch, develop, and expand their company ideas. By forming a community of dedicated individuals, Ascend hopes to provide compassion, cooperation, and innovation. It strives to assist enthusiastic and aspiring entrepreneurs in developing their ideas into solid, scalable, and profitable enterprises.
Students that are honest in their work and optimistic about life are valued at ACE Institute of Management. Only then will you recognize the joy of learning and apply it for the benefit of others, and you will not doubt that you can achieve the success you desire before you realize it. It encourages learners to accept responsibility for what they do and their mistakes while learning; instead of regretting them, they help them learn from their mistakes and never do them again.
Faculty members, like students, are as excited about teaching as they are about learning. It's fascinating that neither students nor teachers get weary of asking questions about topics they don't understand. Students are free to direct their fate rather than being directed by it. So, to control your destiny, be sure you're on the appropriate platform. If you are a diligent worker with goals to achieve or if you are still undecided, this college warmly welcomes students. It promises to assist them in their path to discovering their intended goal and aid them in achieving it.
Number of Courses
Rs 5,16,000 (A-Level)
The main intakes are in September.
Academic performance-based scholarships are available through the Ace A Level program:
- GPA 3.9+: 40% of the total tuition fee
- GPA 3.8-3.9: 30% of the total tuition fee
- GPA 3.6-3.8: 20% of the total tuition fee
- GPA 3.4-3.6: 10% of the total tuition fee
Applicants can apply for admission to the college in two ways: online through the college website or by an education agent.
Documents/Qualification required for Admission
- Academic Documents
- SLC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Transcript of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th-grade
For Masters, include the following:
- Transcript of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheets of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of Bachelor Degree in 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- Qualification Requirements
Students should have scored a minimum of "C" Grade in all subjects in 10+2 (Secondary Level) or equivalent.
Students should have scored a minimum of "C" Grade in all subjects in 10+2 (Secondary Level).
Pokhara University Management Admission Test (PUMAT)
Graduates of any discipline.
2 years on the job requirement. (Corporate and bank officials, doctors, engineers, information technology experts, paramedics, junior managers, and those with similar degrees are all eligible to apply.).
Where is Ace Institute of Management located?
The management institute is located in Baneshwor, and the international business school is in Sinamangal.
What is the primary intake date?
The main intake is in September.
What are the basic academic requirements?
Each course at Academia has academic entry criteria that students must meet to qualify for that course. Generally, the minimum academic entry is the satisfactory completion of Year 12 or equivalent for BBA and bachelor's degree for MBA.
What is the application fee for the MBA program?
The application fee is Rs. 2500 for the MBA program affiliated with Pokhara University.
What programs does The Academy of Culinary Arts provide?
The academy provides a bachelor's degree in hospitality management, a diploma in culinary arts, and two short-term courses.