The metropolis of Vancouver, is home to the University Canada West (UCW). It was founded in 2004 and is a private institution that describes itself as a modern autonomous university.
It provides a variety of programs with a focus on careers that are created to match industry demands and guarantee students always obtain the most recent education possible.
Each faculty member at UCW joins the institution because they are passionate about teaching and want to change students' lives. As a result, the institution prioritizes students and acts in their best interests.
With an average class size of 21, it offers students a high degree of peer interaction and instructors' undivided attention, thanks to a student-to-faculty ratio of 10:1. It claimed to have a full-time faculty of 30 people, 103 support employees, and 151 sessional professors with expertise in the sector as of January 2021.
In the center of energetic Vancouver, there is a modern, autonomous university called University Canada West. A variety of career-focused programs are available via UCW, which was founded in 2004.
These include the Bachelor of Commerce, the Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, the Associate of Arts, and the Master of Business Administration.
Our downtown Vancouver facility, as well as online, are both offering classes. Allowing students to take courses online gives education more flexibility and gives them the chance to get respectable credentials.
Courses offered for the Bachelor's level program.
- Associate of Arts (AA),
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication (BA),
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom),
- Online Business Communication Bachelor of Arts (BA),
- Online Bachelor of Commerce (BCom),
Courses offered for masters program
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Online Master of Business Administration (MBA)
UCW is a cutting-edge business and technology-focused university in Canada that focuses on teaching and offers both domestic and international students applied undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The university is a vibrant, expanding organization distinguished by its strong ties to the business world and dedication to top-notch student services.
- To serve as an example of a modern Canadian university.
- Be innovative, accessible, and current.
- To provide career-focused courses that will prepare graduates for leadership roles.
- To offer students the best possible facilities and assistance, whether they are studying with us on campus or online.
- To provide flexibility to provide access to education for individuals wishing to advance academically and professionally.
- To provide an inclusive, demanding learning environment that emphasizes knowledge application in the real world and developing skills for leadership, scholarship, and responsible citizenship.
Winter – January
Spring – April
Summer – July
Fall – October
Second language excellence scholarship
Applicable Programs: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts
Required IELTS score: Minimum overall score of 7.0
Associate of Arts
Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
Bachelors in Commerce
Masters of Business Administration
Academic Documents (For Bachelor)
- SLC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Transcript of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th-grade
Academic Documents (For Masters)
- Transcript of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheets of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of Bachelor Degree in 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE scores
- Experience letter
- Statement of Purpose
- 2-3 LORs
- GRE/GMAT Scores(If required)
- Application Fees
- Proof of Scholarships - If any
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- College Recommendation (if a current student)
English Proficiency Test
Minimum Score Required
Overall, 61 with at least 60 in Writing
Q. When was the University of Canada West (UCW) established?
Ans. Located in Vancouver University Canada West is a private university established in 2005.
Q. Is it possible to get part-time employment while attending University Canada West?
Ans. You are allowed to work for a paying job for a maximum of 20 hours per week.
Does the University of Canada West charge an application fee during the admissions process?
Ans. Yes. For all of its programs, University Canada West (UCW) levies a non-refundable application fee of CAD 150.
Q. Is it wise to get an MBA at the University of Canada West?
Ans. According to ApplyBoard students in 2020, the MBA Foundation and MBA program at the University of Canada West is rated fourth among the 10 Most Popular Canadian Programs.
Q. What is the living cost at University Canada West?
Ans. The off-campus accommodation and the living cost for studying in Vancouver are around 1250+ depending on a person's spending.
Q. Is the University Canada West DLI approved?
Ans. Yes, the University Canada West is DLI approved and is issued the DLI number O19377235822.