Brighton College was first registered to provide educational services in 2016 and is extended its educational services to International Students in 2017 at Brisbane, Queensland and in 2019 at Melbourne, Victoria. Brighton College is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the National VET Quality Framework and we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). The qualifications we deliver are taken from Australian National Training Packages and are recognised Australia wide and internationally.
National Training Package qualification are developed by Industry Skills Councils in consultation with industry bodies, regulators, training providers and other stakeholders. Brighton College specialises in Business, Information Technology, Management, Ageing Support,Community Services, Cookery and Hospitality Management training and maintains close professional links to industry within Australia to ensure our training is at the leading edge of industry developments.
Our head office is located in Fortitude Valley, which is around 3 kilometres northeast of Brisbane city and surrounded by shops, cafes and public transports. Our qualified staff members have many years of experience and recognised qualifications in their relevant areas of study. They provide students with a friendly and supportive learning environment.
Brighton College has extensive amenities available for students' including:
- Free internet access for all students, with wireless connection available throughout the campus;
- Student Support Services;
- Close public transport;
- Toilet facilities;
- Tea and coffee area;
- Disabled access;
- Photocopying facilities;
- Quiet study areas;
- Computer room;
- Recreational centre;
- Prayer and meditation room;
- Counselling and referral facilities.
WHY STUDY AT BRIGHTON?
With Brighton College you will receive quality education to fulfil your career goals. We support our students to develop required practical and academic skills, knowledge and capabilities.
At Brighton College, we believe that the key to success is to:
- Empower our students through education and training;
- Provide progressive and innovative qualifications to enable our students to strive for excellence;
- Help our students achieve their personal best in gaining a Business Education;
- Ensure small class numbers so as to give students individual attention;
- Provide students with qualified, experienced and committed trainers who have the knowledge and expertise in their field.
We have two campuses in Australia, each offering a modern, vibrant location for study and learning.
Brisbane Campus is in Fortitude Valley, which is around a few
minutes from the CBD and only minutes short walk from Fortitude
Valley train station
You will find:
- Surrounded by shops, cafes and restaurants
- China town
- Close to public transport
- Banks and ATMs
- Close to Royal Queensland Show – Ekka
- Close to Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital (RBWH)
Our campus has large modern classrooms and extensive amenities available for students and will offer a fresh learning environment from which to pursue your academic interests.
- Free internet access, wireless connection available throughout the campus
- Disabled access
- Printing and Photocopying facilities
- Collaborative learning spaces
- Library and Quite study area
- Student lounges, and kitchen
- Recreational centre with table tennis table
Unit 2 & 3, 15 Anderson St., Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
Phone: 07 3123 4911