Students frequently need clarification regarding the study abroad possibilities available after choosing a specific 12th-grade stream.
Indian students often choose to major in commerce since it provides options in disciplines like accounting, finance, business, management, and economics.
There are several renowned universities abroad that offer cost-effective, high-quality education in a range of subjects. Students looking for possibilities to study abroad after completing their 12th year of business now have a wide range of options to select from, thanks to the increase in the number of scholarships available.
Why Study Abroad after 12th Commerce?
Studying abroad after the 12th grade has several benefits for one's future career and way of life. The benefits of studying abroad after 12th Commerce are:
- Students can enrol in courses with a workplace-focused curriculum after finishing the 12th grade in commerce. It is based on contemporary technologies and real-world experiences.
- Recent graduates with international coursework who have finished their 12th year of commerce have many lucrative job opportunities. Expect quick promotions and increased worldwide career options for foreign graduates.
- Countries with well-known educational systems include the USA, France, and the UK. By continuing your education at one of these studies abroad places, you'll benefit greatly, among other things, from improved skill development and connections with leading figures in your sector of business.
- Indian students who have completed their 12th year of business can apply for several scholarships that lower the cost and increase the financial benefit of studying overseas.
- After completing your 12th year of commerce, you have options depending on where you wish to continue your education. Integrated courses, diplomas, and certificates can be pursued in addition to a bachelor's degree.
Study Abroad after 12th Commerce: Top Courses
Choosing the correct subject for your bachelor's degree studies abroad following high school is crucial. The following specialisations are the best to study abroad after 12th Commerce:
- Business Administration and Management Sciences
- Linguistics, Arts and Design
- Finance and Accounting
- Computer Applications
- English Literature
Study Abroad after 12th Commerce: Requirements
- Academic Transcripts: Students must have completed their 12th-grade year at a recognised institution with good grades in the desired topic.
- Age: After completing their 12th year of commerce, students must be 18 years old to register for studies abroad.
- Student Visa: A student visa is required to study and live in the country.
- Proof of Finances: The student should have adequate money in savings to pay for their studies and their living expenses. It is necessary to provide evidence, such as bank statements or scholarship details.
- A valid passport is necessary for international study beyond the 12th grade.
- Candidates must take English proficiency tests like the IELTS, PTE, and TOEFL and subject-specific exams like the SAT, GRE, and GMAT. You ought to sit for the university admission exam if there is one.
- Candidates will also require an SOP and LORs to complete their applications in addition to these.
Study Abroad after 12th Commerce: Exams
Depending on the country and school one chooses after completing a 12th-grade commerce course, there are different criteria for studying abroad.
The following essential tests must be passed after completing the 12th grade in commerce:
- IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or any other language proficiency exams, as well as SAT or ACT results for universities in the United States and Canada
Top Countries to study after 12th Commerce
Canada is among the safest countries in the world to study and live in. Canada's low crime rate makes it possible for Indian students seeking higher education there to study and live peacefully.
Students studying in Canadian universities can see Canada's diversity and way of life. Universities are known for emphasising research; as a result, students have the chance to take part in initiatives and studies that could provide them with the exposure they need.
For a promising future, students looking for possibilities to study abroad following their 12th grade in commerce should think about Canada.
Here is a list of a few reputable Canadian institutions that offer a range of courses in the discipline of business:
- University of Alberta
- The University of British Columbia
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- Western University
- Queens University
- University of Waterloo
Studying in the USA is a popular option for those who want to pursue their education overseas because of its numerous top-ranked universities, diversified ethnic population, and limitless employment chances.
Your career can be advanced immediately with a top US university degree.
Here is a list of prominent American institutions that offer top-notch training in a range of business fields:
- Harvard University
- University of Pennsylvania
- Yale University
- The University of Chicago
- Stanford University
- University of California
- New York University
Australia is currently one of the most popular countries to study abroad. The excellent quality of living is another factor that appeals to students.
Universities in Australia are well-known worldwide. One of the most intriguing aspects is that students can work part-time jobs to help pay for their living expenses.
Studying in Australia is a fantastic career option for those looking for opportunities to learn overseas after completing their 12th grade in commerce.
The following is a list of the best Australian universities that offer a range of courses in the discipline of marketing:
- The University of Sydney
- Victoria University
- Edith Cowan University
- UNSW University
- RMIT University
The UK is among the most sought-after places for overseas students to pursue higher education.
The UK boasts the most highly regarded universities after the US. Students worldwide are drawn to the UK because of its cosmopolitan society and rich culture and tradition.
For applicants interested in studying in the UK, the following is a list of colleges and universities in the UK that offer a range of programs in the business field:
- University of Oxford
- Imperial College London
- Lancaster University Management School
- London Business School
- The University of Manchester
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- Cranfield School of Management
- University of Warwick – Warwick Business School
Singapore is a must-consider option when considering budget-friendly study-abroad locations.
The nation's educational facilities offer candidates tremendous exposure and future work chances. The country has four official languages, one of which is English, making it a popular option for those unwilling to pick up another language to study abroad.
Following is a list of well-known institutions where you can continue your studies in Singapore after your 12th grade:
- INSEAD Singapore
- Management Development Institute Of Singapore
- National University Of Singapore
- Singapore Management University
- James Cook University Singapore
- Singapore University Of Technology And Design
- Singapore University Of Social Sciences
New Zealand is another well-liked alternative for outbound students looking for chances to study overseas after 12th grade commerce for higher education.
After graduating, the nation offers a one-year VISA extension to help you find employment. Studying in New Zealand is a fantastic choice for those searching for high investment returns due to the country's accommodating regulations.
The following list of top universities in New Zealand can advance your career:
- University Of Canterbury
- University Of Otago
- University Of Auckland
- Victoria University Of Wellington
- Massey University
- University Of Waikato
- Lincoln University
Cost of Studying Abroad after 12th Commerce
The entire cost of education may differ from one nation to another. Depending on how long the course is, different amounts of money will be spent overall.
After your 12th grade year, studying overseas often costs 15 to 30 lakhs. Universities overseas offer outstanding scholarships for internationally talented students to lessen the financial burden.
Due to the affordability of education, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, and Germany have emerged as new centres for Indian students studying abroad.