The Lalitpur Engineering College (LEC) is situated in Chakupat, Patan Dhoka. It is a center for engineering that offers degrees in computer engineering, civil engineering, and a bachelor of applied computer science (BCA). It was founded to give superior engineering educational assistance to the aspiring candidates required to accomplish the national ambitions and goals by a team of young and motivated academics with very long experience looking after students and providing expert advice.
Lalitpur Engineering College has every feature that a top-notch educational facility should have to achieve its goals and plan for future expansion. For example, the college is conveniently located near Patandhoka-Chakupat, was founded by a group of forward-thinking eminent Nepalese professionals, and is equipped with an adequate lab (as recommended by the Nepal Engineering Council and Institute of Engineering, Tribhuvan University), a peaceful academic environment, established and renowned professional teachers, enough playgrounds (for volleyball, basketball, table tennis, and badminton), an adequate parking facility, and other necessary facilities.
Lalitpur Engineering College focuses on providing students with high-quality instruction and putting their newfound knowledge into practice. To achieve its objective and prepare students for the labor market, the institution has developed several strategic plans and methods for evaluating their performance. It can reassure everyone worried that its management and academic staff will never make any compromises when giving the most excellent engineering education possible.
- Through offering outstanding engineering education in a reputable academic atmosphere, to become a premier engineering institution in Nepal.
- To emphasize the importance of career-focused education, instill self-reliance in young people, and get the more youthful generation to think critically about life's issues to prepare them for a brighter future.
- To create the skilled engineering workforce needed to achieve the aims and aspirations of the country.
- To carry out a variety of engineering science and technology research and development projects.
- To provide many forms of engineering-related training.
- Engineering consulting services to provide.
- To create imaginative and creative pupils who can develop a variety of technical professions utilizing their knowledge.
The program was based heavily on practical training to help students prepare for their future careers. Because they participated in the program, alumni are consequently well-equipped and ready to enter the field as competent professionals.
The college provides excellent financial help to students through scholarships and extracurricular activities. On its campuses, you may participate in extracurricular activities and make new friends by joining one of the numerous organizations, clubs, or sports teams. To help you reach the objectives, you have set for yourself; the school also provides counseling services, chances for peer mentorship, and both student and professional advisers.
The campus is a dynamic and forward-thinking educational institution that works to provide its students with the best education possible while upholding high ideals and maintaining a disciplined environment. Additionally, the institution works to give its students a safe and secure environment. Every student at the institution is held to high standards regarding their classroom performance, involvement in extracurricular activities, and level of personal responsibility.
Students gain from the skills of a committed group of academics, the school administration is active and creative, and the teachers are highly motivated. The faculties are generally substantial, and the students profit from the skills of a committed group of professors.
Number of Courses
8-14 lakhs per course
The intake is in Mangsir as per the Institute of Engineering’s routine.
10% of the total student intake is eligible for a 100% scholarship per the guidelines of IOE.
Applicants can apply for admission to the college in two ways: online through the college website or by an education agent.
Documents/Qualifications required for Admission
- SLC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Transcript of 12th grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th grade
- Character Certificate of 12th grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th grade
- BE: Pass the IoE entrance exam. Additionally, a minimum of 45% in +2 Science, an A-level, an engineering diploma, or an equivalent with two papers in mathematics, chemistry, and physics is necessary (200 Marks).
- BCA: Students must have a CGPA of 2.0 or higher, a minimum score of the second division on the 10+2 or PCL, or the equivalent in any subject, as well as a minimum D grade in each subject in grades 11 and 12.
Where is Lalitpur Engineering College located?
The institute is situated in Chakupat, Patan Dhoka, Patan, Lalitpur.
What is the primary intake date?
The main intake is in Mangsir.
What are the basic academic requirements?
Each course at LEC has academic entry criteria that students must meet to qualify for that course. Generally, the minimum academic entry is the satisfactory completion of Year 12 or equivalent for BE and BCA.
What are the prices for studying at the institute?
The prices are determined by the courses you apply for. The average cost is 9 lakhs per course.
Does the College provide scholarships to students?
Yes, the college does provide scholarships to students. For more info, see the scholarship section of the article.