Birgunj Public College is a management institute in Panitanki, Birgunj. It is a dual-affiliated institute (Tribhuwan University and Purbanchal University) that offers its sole management program in two locations. The Main Building is east of Army Cantonment, Panitanki, and houses BBS, BIM, and MBS classrooms. In contrast, Birgunj Institute of Management, located in Murli Bagaichha, is associated with Purbanchal University and offers BBA and MBA programs.
The institution initially began with Plus-Two in management. MBA, BBA, MBS, and BBS programs have been operating in response to the persistent demand of the conscious guardian's eager students and intellectuals. BPC is devoted to producing high-quality academic human resources to satisfy society's and the nation's needs and aspirations. The committed and devoted teaching members, cooperative administrative staff, and conscientious management committee have made this school a center of excellence in delivering excellent education to young minds who perceive the world in a better way. BPC is devoted to following its ideal "AN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT........ WHERE PROFESSIONALS ARE BORN" to improve the learners who are the nation's future assets.
Birgunj Public College (BPC) is dedicated to generating the high-quality human resources that this industrial city, Birgunj, and the national demand. As a result, the school has installed all current technical assets, such as PCs with internet access, Over Head Projects (OHP), and Power Projects, to keep up with the most recent advancements in management education.
Through innovative teaching, research, and collaboration, BPC aims to produce ethical and perceptive leaders capable of transforming enterprises and our society.
BPC believes in and shares some core principles. These ideals always guide and encourage it to strive for excellence in whatever it does. Some of them are:
- Integrity: Personal integrity and accountability are emphasized as vital attributes for leaders. BPC maintains high integrity among its students, professors, and staff through its rules, practices, and teaching.
- Excellence: BPC aspires for excellence in all that it does by setting high standards for its programs, students, instructors, staff, and the organization as a whole.
- Respect for individual and intellectual differences: BPC values the intellectual and personal uniqueness of its students, instructors, and staff.
- Diversity and inclusiveness: BPC believes in and values the importance of cultural and political diversity in society. It accepts and treats all types of differences as a source of learning.
- Global perspective: It encourages the campus community to comprehend and develop a global business perspective and act appropriately by remaining linked to the globe.
Why should you attend Birgunj Public College?
- Excellent Learning Possibilities: The university strongly emphasizes hands-on learning to help students prepare for future employment. As a result, graduates are adequately prepared and able to enter the labor market as competent professionals.
- Scholarships and extracurricular activities: The college provides excellent student assistance. You may stay active and friendly between courses by joining clubs, organizations, and sports teams on its campuses. Counseling centers, peer coaching and mentoring, and student and professional advisers can all assist you in reaching your goals.
- The campus is a dynamic and creative academic institution that tries to provide the best possible education to its learners while sticking to strong ideals and preserving a disciplined environment. The school is built on strong academic expectations and guidelines for each student, co-curricular activity, and accountability.
- The faculties are good, the school management is active and innovative, the professors are highly driven, and students profit from the skills of a devoted group of academics.
Number of Programs
2-8 lakhs per course
The main intake for most programs is September.
Many scholarship programs that offer full or partial fee reduction is offered on a merit basis.
Applicants can apply for admission to the college in two ways: online through the college website or by an education agent.
Documents/Qualification required for Admission
- SLC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Transcript of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th-grade
For Masters, include the following:
- Transcript of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheets of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of Bachelor Degree in 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- BBS: Students with a second division (45% or better) or a 1.8 CGPA who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations from approved academic institutes are eligible to enroll in this program.
- BIM: Students who have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examinations from recognized academic institutes with a second division (45% or higher) or a 1.8 CGPA are eligible to apply for this program. Must have taken and passed the CMAT admission exam administered by the TU Faculty of Management.
- BBA: Purbanchal University recognizes twelve-year schooling or its equivalent from any University, board, or institution. Attained a minimum of 40% in the 10+2, PCL, or comparable program.
- MBS: The BBS program or a bachelor's degree in any subject from Tribhuvan University or any other university accredited by Tribhuvan University is required.
- MBA: Attained a minimum of 45% in a bachelor's degree or similar program from a recognized university.
Where is Birgunj Public College (BPC) located?
The college is conveniently located in Panitanki, Birgunj-10, Nepal.
What is the primary intake date?
The main intake is in September for most programs.
Does the Campus provide scholarships to students?
Yes, the campus does provide scholarships to students. The students are selected on a merit basis.