Bachelor of Accounting in the UK helps students get a firm foundation in accountancy, the financial services sector, business, and analytical and communication skills, which help students stand out and prosper in their accounting and finance careers.
Bachelor of Accounting in the UK has plenty of specializations like Finance, economics, investment, etc. These courses are offered by top universities such as the University of Manchester, London Business School, etc.
Follow this blog for information on universities, fees, and scholarships associated with Bachelor of Accounting in the UK.
Takeaways of Bachelor of Accounting in the UK
- How much does a Bachelor of Accounting in the UK cost?
- What is the admission requirement to study for a Bachelor of Accounting in the UK?
- Best UK Universities for Accounting and Finance.
- Career opportunities in the accounting and finance field in the UK
Why study Bachelor of Accounting in the UK?
- 15 of the 100 best universities for Accounting are located in the UK
- After completing the BSc of Accounting degree, you will get a 2-year graduate route which you can use to work and find a job in the field of accounting in UK.
- Many Accounting Colleges and universities in the UK offer internship and placement programs.
- The salary of a Bachelor of Accounting in the UK ranges from GBP 30,000 to GBP 50,000 for fresh graduates.
Top Universities for Accounting and Finance in the UK
These are the top Accounting and Finance universities in the UK according to the QS World University Rankings by Subject.
|Universities in the UK||UK Ranking||Global Ranking||Location|
|University of Oxford||1||4||Oxford, UK|
|The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)||2||5||London, UK|
|University of Cambridge||3||8||Cambridge, UK|
|London Business School||4||11||London, UK|
|The University of Manchester||5||21||Manchester, UK|
|Imperial College London||6||31||London, UK|
|The University of Warwick||7||36||Coventry, UK|
|The University of Edinburgh||8||49||Edinburgh, UK|
|City, University of London||9||51-100||City, University of London|
|Durham University||10||51-100||Durham, UK|
Other than these universities, there are 5 more universities in the world's top 100 Accounting and Finance universities. They are:
- Lancaster University
- University of Birmingham
- University of Bristol
- University of Glasgow
Bachelor of Accounting courses in the UK for international students
- Accountancy with International Accounting BAcc- 4 years
- Accountancy with Finance BAcc- 4 years
- Accountancy with Languages BAcc- 4 Years
Bachelor of Accounting fees for international students in the UK
The tuition fees for a Bachelor of Accounting in the UK for international students range from £ 15,000 to £30,000 per year. The fees of the same courses range from £6000 to £ 15,000 for domestic students of the UK.
Eligibility Criteria to study Bachelor of Accounting in the UK
International students' accounting degree entry requirements can be explained under 2 divisions.
English Proficiency Test
For international applicants whose first language is not English, each UK university sets its minimum English proficiency level. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, and Duolingo tests are some of the EPL tests accepted by UK universities.
Generally, the IELTS requirement to study Accounting and finance degrees in the UK is 6.5 with no band less than 6.
To study Bachelor of Accounting and Finance in top UK Universities, students must be academically sound and score at least 7.0 CGPA at the intermediate level.
UK Universities Bachelor of Accounting Requirement
University of Birmingham
- Bachelor of Accounting Program in UK: BSc Accounting and Finance
- Course duration: 3 years
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE Requirement: An overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 and equivalent
- Academic Requirement: Pass intermediate level with a grade B in Mathematics and equivalent.
- Annual Tuition fees: £ 9,250 for domestic students and £21,240 for international students.
The University of Manchester
- Bachelor of Accounting Program in UK: BSc Accounting
- Course duration: 3 years full time
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE Requirement: An overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent on other tests
- Academic Requirement: Pass intermediate level with a grade A in mathematics and English
- Annual Tuition fees: £ 9,250 for domestic students and £25,000 for international students.
University of Surrey
- Bachelor of Accounting Program in the UK: Accounting and Finance BSc (Hons)
- Course duration: 4 years
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ Duolingo Requirement: An overall score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in writing and 5.5 in other sections / 88 with a minimum of 12 in reading, 11 in listening, 17 in speaking and 23 in writing/ 110 with 90 in each component and 100 in literacy.
- Academic Requirement: Students must pass an intermediate or high school education with a minimum of 60% from a recognized board.
- Annual Tuition Fees: No confirmed information on the official website.
University of Glasgow
- Bachelor of Accounting Program in the UK: Accountancy and Finance BAcc
- Course duration: 4 years
- IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE Requirement: An overall score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0/ 90 with a minimum of 20 in reading, 19 in listening, 19 in speaking and 23 in writing/ 60 with no band less than 59
- Academic Requirement: Students must pass the intermediate level with a B in Higher mathematics and English.
- Annual Tuition fees: £ 6,937.5 for domestic students and £17,560 for international students.
Scholarships for Bachelor of Accounting in the UK
These are some of the countless scholarships UK universities and governments offer to national and international students.
- Undergraduate Talent Scholarships: The value is about £1,500 per year.
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: Tuition fee discount of £5000 per year of study.
- ICAS Foundation Scholarships: Targeted for academically sound students from financially challenged backgrounds.
- Humanitarian Scholarships: Covers tuition fees and offers a stipend of £5,000 per year.
Application Requirement for Bachelor of Accounting in the UK
You need to prepare these documents to apply for a Bachelor of Accounting in the UK
- High school (class 12th) transcript, character and provisional certificates
- English Language Test (IELTS/PTE/TOEFL)- report no more than 2 years old
- Letter of recommendation if asked
- Statement of Purpose
- Application fees
- Proof of Scholarships/ funding if you have any
Scope of Bachelor of Accounting in UK
The Bachelor of Accounting graduates in UK are employed in top-notch companies like;
The salary of a person working in the fields of Accounting and Finance in the UK earrings from GBP 30,000 to the highest average of GBP 147,000/
|Accounting Job title||The average salary in GBP|
|Cash Flow Analyst||79,600|