The Norvic Institute of Nursing Education is a medical institution located in Chakrapath, Kathmandu. It was established in 2009 A.D.
Norvic Institute of Nursing Education is a sister institution of Norvic International. It was established to develop trained and experienced nurses and other health care professionals who are capable of satisfying the needs of the public and who are accomplished in knowledge, skill, ethics, and research in their professions.
Norvic International Hospital was founded in 1993 by Chaudhary Group, one of the leading corporate houses in Nepal. The hospital is a full-service, multi-specialty care center known as an international hospital. It is currently regarded as one of the most excellent critical care hospitals in the nation.
A Nursing College under the direction of Norvic International Hospital was one of the hospital's first visions and missions in response to the growing need for skilled nursing professionals that was emerging both domestically and globally.
Norvic Institute of Nursing Education, the only ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution in the country, operates with the following mission and vision.
Why Norvic Institute of Nursing Education?
- The institution is conveniently close to Kathmandu's major cities and towns and is quiet.
- The Norvic Institute of Nursing Education has a nursing school and an academic building with various departments. In addition, the university offers lodging for its technical personnel, residential teachers, and students.
- The administrative and instructional staff comprises highly skilled, educated individuals with appropriate expertise. The institution offers sufficient infrastructure facilities for research and study programs equipped with cutting-edge equipment.
- A wide variety of publications and resources pertinent to the courses it offers are available in the Norvic Institute of Nursing Education library.
- At the Norvic Institute of Nursing Education, practicals and research-focused activities can be carried out in well-equipped labs and research facilities.
- A lecture hall for workshops and seminars and a performance space for cultural events are available at the Norvic Institute of Nursing Education.
The institution's objective is to become a prominent and worldwide renowned institute in academic excellence, health care professionals, and education. The institute's slogan is "pursuing excellence while learning."
The Institute's goal is to develop nursing practitioners who are trained, skilled, ethical, and knowledgeable enough to satisfy the public's need for high-quality healthcare. This goal also extends to other health care workers. To add to the learning corpus in nursing and healthcare, as well as provide community members and the Nepalese society with academic services.
3 Programs. B.Sc Nursing, PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse), Post Basic Bachelor in Nursing (PBBN)
Ranging from 5 - 7.5 lakhs
The programs offered at Norvic Institute of Nursing Education are under affiliation with Purwanchal University (PU). So, the main intake for the programs is held in September.
Norvic Institute Of Nursing Education provides scholarships to needy and deserving students according to the merit-based and need-based categories.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BNS):
- The applicant must have earned a Proficiency Certificate in Nursing from a reputable institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- After registering with the Nepal Nursing Council, the candidate must have at least a year of nursing practice experience.
- The Institute of Medicine selects students for the program based on the merit list of the entrance exams and open house counseling.
PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse):
- A least "C" grade in math, English, and science and a GPA of 2.0 or above in SLC/SEE.
- English, Math, and Science have required subjects in the SLC and were passed with a second-place grade (Old Course).
- Photocopy of Marksheets and Character Certificate of SLC and 10+2 or ISc.
- Photocopy of Migration and Provisional Certificate of 10+2 or ISc.
- Photocopy of Citizenship Certificate.
- Six Copies of PP size Photographs.
- Duly filled admission Form.
- Post-Basic Bachelor in Nursing (PBBN):
- PCL Nursing with 2 Years of work experience and 2nd Division.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Must Pass the Entrance exam conducted by Purbanchal University with at least 50% marks.
- the equivalent of a 10+2 and SLC/SEE certificate, transcript, and character certificate.
- Passport or citizenship copy.
- Admissions document for the entrance exam.
- Submitted paperwork for reservations.
- For students who have diplomas from international universities, a Certificate of Equivalence is required.
How can I get into the Norvic Institute of Nursing Education?
To get admission to the Norvic Institute of Nursing Education, students must pass tests and meet the program's eligibility requirements.
Where is Norvic Institute of Nursing Education?
The Norvic Institute of Nursing Education is located in Chakrapath, Kathmandu.
What are the courses offered by the Norvic Institute of Nursing Education?
Norvic Institute of Nursing Education provides B.Sc Nursing, PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse), and Post Basic Bachelor in Nursing (PBBN) programs.