NEW Summit College is aspiring to become one of the top private colleges in Nepal. It is run by KMC Educational Network, UNIVERSAL Educational Foundation, and Florida Education Network Pvt. Ltd. It was founded in 2064 BC and is situated in Tinkune, Kathmandu, beside Shantinagar Gate.
New Summit College (NSC), focusing on the Management, Science, and Information Technology fields of study, has set a reputation as one of the top private institutions in Kathmandu.
New Summit College has always prioritized finding qualified, committed faculty members who can help students accomplish in all facets of their lives. Therefore, the college's expert faculty has always emphasized soft skills such as leadership, teamwork, communication, rational reasoning, positive attitude, innovative, problem-solving abilities, work ethic, technical flexibility or adaptability, and interpersonal skills. So that students can not only acquire knowledge in their heads but also become able to apply it in real life. This proof distinguishes the college as being student-centered and sets it apart from other institutions in teaching and learning activities. As a result, academic professionalism and research-based professional development among the students are always given priority.
New Summit College, under affiliation with Tribhuvan University (TU), offers various bachelor's programs Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelors in Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc. CSIT), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA). Also, under affiliation with NEB (National Examination Board), the college conducts 10+2 programs in Science, Management, Humanities, and Law.
New Summit College, having up-to-date technology and knowledge are two essential skills every student needs to succeed in the dynamic business and IT environments. For the students to be leaders in life and success in the job market, the institution works to provide them with the most recent and cutting-edge values, information, and skills in research, management, and information technology.
- Give students a good education at a fair price while preparing them for their chosen programs with knowledge, skills, and values.
- Through innovative, creative, value-based, and research-focused teaching-learning activities, leaders, researchers, managers, entrepreneurs, IT developers, and technical professionals can be developed.
- Using social services cultivate a feeling of social responsibility within the next generation.
- Give pupils the hearts and minds they need to become productive workers and job creators.
Develop into a world-class educational organization in Nepal in IT, Management, Science, and Social Sciences to deliver high-quality education for socio-economic development.
8 Programs. Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), B.achelors of Computer Science and Information Technology (BSc. CSIT), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), and 3 (10+2) programs.
2 - 8 Lakhs depending on the course
The main intake for programs provided at this College is under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University and Pokhara University. So, the intake occurs in September.
New Summit College offers a sizable number of scholarships based on need or merit. The college administration would happily provide deserving candidates with a thorough explanation of the scholarship program.
Scholarships are available during the first semester at several Bachelor's Levels (BBA, BSc.CSIT, BBM, and BCA).
The College Selection Committee will suggest the names of the chosen candidates who will be awarded scholarships following TU policies. The only applicants who qualify are those who have graduated from government schools with a SEE or +2 (Higher Secondary Level) or both.
For BSc. CSIT
The candidate must have finished their higher education in the science stream with an overall grade of at least 45% (A-Level Science, I. SC, or equivalent from any other university, board, or institution recognized by TU).
Since CSIT requires 100 marks in mathematics, a student who chose biology as an option in class 12 may still apply.
Students must have taken and passed the TU BSc CSIT entrance test with an overall score of 35%.
- Passed all of the 11th and 12th-grade courses.
- Streams such as management, hotel management, science, or the humanities are acceptable.
- A minimum GPA of 2 and a minimum grade of D+ in each subject.
- Should have passed the TU FOHSS BCA Entrance Exam.
- Get a minimum grade of "C" in each subject taken in grades 11 and 12, or a minimum GPA of 1.6 overall at the 10+2 level, intermediate level, proficiency certificate level, or an equivalent in any field.
- Possess a diploma from a university, board, or other organization that Tribhuvan University recognizes as having the equivalent of a twelve-year education.
- Get through the Tribhuvan University Faculty of Management's admission exam, the Central Management Admission Test (CMAT), to advance (TU).
- Obtain a minimum grade of "D+" in each subject taken in grades 11 and 12, or a minimum of second division marks or a cumulative GPA of 6 in any discipline taken at the intermediate, proficiency certificate, or 10+2 levels.
- Possess a diploma from a university, board, or other organization that Tribhuvan University recognizes as having the equivalent of a twelve-year.
For 10+2 Programs
- Students must have passed the SEE or a comparable test from a recognized board and have a minimum GPA of 2 (C+ in math and science, C in English, and D+ in social studies and Nepali).
- Candidates must complete the school's entrance exam.
The students must participate in a 20-mark interview. Their previous coursework will be used as the basis for the interview.
Interaction is not graded, but it will help them keep their more significant level of responsibility and belonging. New Summit College invites parents and guardians to visit the campuses throughout the academic year.
Where is New Summit College?
New Summit College is located in Tinkune, Kathmandu, beside Shantinagar Gate.
Which university is New Summit College affiliated with?
New Summit College is affiliated with Tribhuvan University (TU).
What is the admissions process at New Summit College?
Admission is granted based on SEE grades for the +2 program, and for the bachelor’s program, the +2 transcript is needed.
An exhaustive, required entrance exam must be passed, serving as the foundation for admission. Each student and their parents must undergo a personal interview that the college administration supervises.