Morgan International College was established in 2004 A.D., under the affiliation of Purbanchal University. The College is situated in the heart of Kathmandu Metropolitan City, at Kathmandu-3, Kanti Marga, Basundhara. The institution is developed using cutting-edge equipment to create an excellent learning environment.
The co-educational academic institution Morgan International College is a leader in the area and one of Nepal's top universities. This College was established to satisfy the needs of young students who want to contribute to nation-building and those who wish to compete in the global marketplace. Morgan International College's faculty members are devoted and experienced academics to provide a high-quality education.
Morgan International College offers courses in management, humanities, and science under affiliation with National Education Board (NEB). It provides graduate-level courses in BIM, BBS, BCA, BBM, BA/BSWC, and MBS associated with Tribhuvan University in Kathmandu. However, BBA and BHM programs are connected with Purbanchal University in Biratnagar and are housed in different buildings and grounds. The institution will soon begin offering GCE-A-Level, MBA/EMBA, BCA, BIT, BPH, and BMLT classes.
Regardless of socio-economic, economic, or cultural backgrounds, the College aims to establish and maintain a highly regarded academic community where the most innovative and promising students and scholars worldwide may thrive and reach their full potential.
Additionally, it wants to turn this institution into a stand-alone institution in the future and develop forward-thinking, tolerant, competent, and goal-oriented human resources to meet the challenges of the twenty-first century. The College is committed to making Morgan one of the top universities in the nation.
- To develop human resources through a practical education system that is research-oriented.
- To develop qualified personnel through a practical education system that is research-oriented.
- To increase students' capacity and competence to conduct their mini-research projects for class.
- To encourage Morgan graduates to write scientific research papers by publishing journal articles, seminar proceedings, and other content.
- To plan professional training for entrepreneurship and career development in addition to the standard classroom instruction of available theories.
- To plan orientation sessions for students interested in business and performing research in many sectors.
- To serve as the premier academic institution for the exchange of ideas and viewpoints between professional academics and business owners in the applied sciences, such as computer education, hotel management, and applied social sciences.
- To create professional, institutional networks with well-known organizations throughout the world for academic collaboration and learning.
Number of Courses
11 Courses. 3 10+2 programs, 7 bachelor's programs, and 1 Master's program.
3-10 Lakhs depending on the course
The main intake for programs provided at this College is under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University and Pokhara University. So, the intake occurs in September.
Scholarship for 10+2 program:
- Full scholarship for those with 90% or higher (50% tuition charge applies).
- Full scholarships based on entrance rank (In admission fee only).
- For district toppers, full scholarship (In admission fee only).
- Monthly fee exemption for terminal exam toppers (Regular 3 terminal exams).
- For SLC exam scores of 85% or higher, there is a 50% entrance price waiver.
- For SLC test scores of 80% or higher, there is a 40% entrance price waiver.
- 70% entrance cost waiver with an SLC exam score of 75% or above.
- Students from rural places receive a 25% entrance price waiver.
- Students from families of martyrs and those on the margins receive a 25% entrance price waiver.
Scholarship for Bachelors program:
- Five students will get a 50% grant.
- Ten students will get a 50% grant.
- Fifteen students will get a 25% grant.
Eligibility for Admission for 10+2:
- GPA: 2.0
- C+ in math and science.
- D+ in social studies, Nepali, and English
- GPA: 1.6
- D+ in Math, science, social studies, English, and Nepali
- Copies of the SEE Character Certificate and Grade.
- A receipt for the college-set application processing cost.
- Two passport-sized color photos.
Eligibility for Admission for Bachelors:
- Students may enroll in a Bachelor's level program if they have successfully completed the 10+2 or comparable examinations from a recognized academic institution with a second division (securing 45% and above) or 1.8 CGPA or at least D Plus (D+) in each subject.
- In the case of specific courses, students must present at a personal interview performed by the College.
- Transcript of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th-grade
Eligibility for Admission for Masters:
- A bachelor's degree in any field from Tribhuvan University or any institution that Tribhuvan University has approved.
- The Faculty of Management (FOM) will administer the Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the MBS level.
Where is Morgan International College Located?
Morgan International College is situated in the Kathmandu Metropolitan City, at Kathmandu-3, Kanti Marga, Basundhara.
Does Morgan International College offer 10+2 courses?
Morgan International College offers 3 10+2 programs in Science, Management, and Humanities.
What type of environment is there at Morgan International College?
The environment at Morgan International College is excellent.
An excellent infrastructure also supports the students' physical, mental, and emotional growth.