Mahendra Multiple Campus, Nepalgunj, is a public co-educational institution located in Nepalgunj city in western Nepal. It is a campus that is connected to Tribhuvan University. It bears King Mahendra's name.
In 2014 BS, the campus opened as Narayan Inter College (1957-1958). In 2018 BS, it was renamed to Mahendra Degree College, and then in 2028 BS, Mahendra Multiple Campus was chosen based on the New Education Planning.
Currently, the campus offers bachelor's and master's degree programs in the humanities, education, management, and science. It provides Bachelor's Level degrees in B.SC., CSIT, BA, BBA, BCA, B.Ed, LLB, BPA, and B.Sc. Similarly, the Campus offers Master's Level programs in MA English, MA Nepali, MA Political Science, MA Rural Development, and MBS.
The Campus has 65 administrative staff members, 109 full-time teachers, 35 part-time teachers, and roughly 5,500 students.
People with solid academic credentials and a track record of success in Nepal's education industry make up the college promotion team. The firm has vast national and international experts and is proficient at managing educational institutions.
- Students will acquire knowledge, comprehension, and professional skills via academic integrity that will enable them to become responsible leaders and change society.
- To present pupils with a challenge to foster the growth of their abilities, passions, and creativity.
- In response to societal, institutional, and individual requirements, to develop and offer services and programs.
The college strongly emphasizes practical education to help students with their future professional preparation. As a direct result of their participation in the program, alumni are well-equipped and ready to enter the workforce as competent professionals.
The college provides excellent financial help to students through scholarships and extracurricular activities. You may become involved in extracurricular activities on its campuses and meet new people by joining one of the many clubs, organizations, or sports teams. To help you reach the objectives, you have set for yourself, the school also provides counseling services, chances for peer mentorship, and both student and professional advisers.
The campus is a dynamic and forward-thinking educational institution that works to provide its students with the best education possible while upholding high ideals and maintaining a disciplined environment. For its pupils, the campus works to offer a secure atmosphere. Every student at the institution is held to high standards in terms of their classroom performance, involvement in extracurricular activities, and level of personal responsibility.
Students gain from the skills of a committed group of academics, the school administration is active and creative, and the professors are highly motivated. The faculties are generally substantial, and the students profit from the skills of a committed group of academics.
Number of Programs
The main intake is in Aug/Sep.
The college is dedicated to helping students who meet specific requirements acquire the education and skills they need to succeed in the workplace.
Applicants can apply for admission by visiting the college or online.
Documents/Qualifications required for Admission
- Academic Documents
- SLC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Transcript of 12th grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th grade
- Character Certificate of 12th grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th grade.
For Masters, include the following:
- Transcript of Bachelor's Degree
- Individual Mark sheets of Bachelor's Degree
- Character Certificate of Bachelor Degree
- Provisional Certificate of Bachelor Degree
- Migration Certificate of Bachelor Degree
- BA & B.Ed: Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with at least a 'D+' Grade in all subjects from a recognized board.
- BCA: Candidates must have completed 10+2 or the equivalent with at least a "D+" grade in each subject from an accredited board and must be eligible to take the university's entrance exam.
- BBA & BPA: Applicants must have completed 10+2 or the equivalent with at least a "C" grade in each subject from a recognized board; they must also be eligible to take the university's CMAT entrance exam.
- B.Sc&B.Sc CSIT: Applicants must have finished 10+2 or the equivalent with at least a "C" grade in each subject from an accredited board, and they must also pass the university's entrance test.
- LL.B: Applicants need to have earned a bachelor's degree from an accredited university;
- MBS & MA: Applicants must have successfully passed the admission exam held by the university and hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Where is Mahendra Multiple Campus located?
The college is situated on Bhansar Road, Nepalgunj, Banke, Nepal.
Does the college provide scholarships to students?
Yes, scholarships are offered by the college to students. The college is dedicated to helping students who meet specific requirements acquire the education and skills they need to succeed in the workplace.
What are the course fees at the college?
The prices range from 3–8 lakhs per course. The college offers scholarships to deserving students to assist them with fee payments.