Established in 1963, Holmes Institute is a multi-sectoral provider of education with faculties of Vocational Education and Training, Higher Education and Secondary Education. Holmes Institute is committed to providing the highest quality education to enable and empower its students to seek self-improvement, irrespective of nationality, gender or belief. The Institute is a quality provider of secondary, vocational and higher education, with a focus on both domestic and international students. By the dedicated pursuit of best practice teaching and the provision of a dynamic, student-centred learning environment Holmes fosters in its students rational thought, intellectual integrity and social responsibility.
The Holmes Institute Advantage
- Australia’s largest private family owned education group
- 57 years’ experience in Australia and now with centres in UK, US, Canada and Ireland
- Excellent degree programmes that hold exactly the same weight as university degrees
- Quality and affordability
- Currently 7000 students across 5 campuses, Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Cairns
- A focus on international schools with academic support, English support, and financial support.
CRICOS: 02639M, 02767C, 02727M