CIT is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in NSW that is governed by the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011. CIT is located in Chatswood, New South Wales. The objective of the Charles Institute of Technology is to provide excellent training assessment that satisfies the demands of learners and industry.
CIT focuses on dental technology training and fosters very close professional relationships with the Australian dental industry to guarantee that the training is at the cutting edge of industry development.
The Diploma in Dental Technology is specially designed to equip you to work as a Dental Technician in the industry. Dental technicians make and repair dentures (false teeth) as well as other dental items such as crowns and bridges. Dental Technicians collaborate with Dental Prosthetists and Dentists to create, modify, and repair dentures and other dental equipment.
- CIT is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91849) and CRICOS Provider (03287M) registered under the authority of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 and the Educational Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.
- CIT provides training and assessments, as well as issues nationally recognized qualifications in accordance with the Australian Quality Framework (AQF), the Standards for Registered Training Organizations 2015, and the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018.
The institution believes that great education is attainable and that learning and adding meaning to one's life is the most significant and powerful activity one can engage in. CIT captures and leverages this curiosity to allow exceptional performance, exceptional people, and exceptional results.
CIT supports students' transition from education to the profession by assisting them in finding jobs. Their goal is not just to train pupils, but also to instill in them an attitude that distinguishes them as exceptional employees. The goal is to empower CIT students with the opportunity to surpass their own goals and achieve milestones much beyond what they could have achieved in school.
CIT expects you to:
- Contribute to learning in a constructive and peaceful manner, regardless of gender, color, political affiliation, marital status, or religious belief.
- To follow Charles Institute of Technology's laws and regulations.
- To keep track of your personal development by making sure that assessment dates are met.
- Respect for other students and CIT staff members, as well as their right to privacy and confidentiality.
Number of Courses
1 (Diploma of Dental Technology)
Mode of Programs
$7500 per semester
The main intakes are February and July.
Applicants can apply for admission to the college in two ways: online through the college website or through an education agent.
Documents required for Admission
- Academic Documents
- SLC Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- SLC Character Certificate
- Transcript of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheet of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of 12th-grade
For Masters, include the following:
- Transcript of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Individual Mark sheets of Bachelor's Degree of 12th-grade
- Character Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- Provisional Certificate of Bachelor Degree in 12th-grade
- Migration Certificate of Bachelor Degree of 12th-grade
- IELTS/TOEFL/PTE scores
- Work Experience (if any)
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- College Recommendation (if a current student)
CIT course entry requirement is a minimum IELTS General Score of 5.5. A general score of 5.5 indicates that the person will have a partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes.
What are the fees to study at Charles Institute of Technology?
The fee is $30000 for the whole course or $7500 per semester.
Where is Charles Institute of Technology located?
CIT is located in Chatswood, New South Wales.
Can I work as a student in Australia?
Yes, you are allowed to work for 40 hours per fortnight during course sessions and unlimited when out of the course session. This is to make sure that you are focused on your studies.
Do I have to pay for an application to the institute?
Yes, the application fee is A$250 and is not refundable.
What happens to my fees if my visa is rejected?
CIT will refund 100 percent of the course fee paid if your application for a visa to study in Australia is rejected.