Science comes from the Latin word "Scientia," meaning "knowledge," and the term General Science can be described as science related to the phenomenon we often encounter daily.
General Science provides a comprehensive undergraduate science education with the opportunity to concentrate on three of the following subject areas.
- Biology(life science)
Generally, the issues covering the practical aspects of the common principles of the three topics are put under this section. Whether the SAT or SSC exams, it is essential to clear concepts to obtain the perfect score.
General Science allows you to take advantage of global opportunities to gain hands-on experience. For example, you can conduct research such as engaging in environmental fieldwork at the College's living ecosystem and laboratory. You can also study climate change and many other global issues abroad.
The study of matter, including its fundamental components, motion, and behavior in space and time, as well as the related ideas of energy and force, is the main objective of the scientific discipline of physics.
Understanding how the cosmos acts are the main objective of one of science's most fundamental fields, physics.
Some questions are frequently asked in the Physic section of the General Science examination are given below:
- What is the full form of ASLV?
- What is Super Blue Blood Moon?
- “Dioptre” is the unit of?
- Which is India's first experimental satellite launch vehicle?
- What is the doomsday clock?
- How is the sun’s energy produced?
- Where is the headquarters of ISRO?
- “Farad” is the unit of?
- What are the main Branches of Physics?
- Who was India's first man/woman in space?
- List the difference between refraction and reflection of light.
- How do asteroids develop, and what are they?
- Who invented the Scooter?
- What kind of electromagnetic waves are employed in remote controls for televisions?
- Which mirror is used by motorists?
- Which of the following missile works on the theory of “fire and forget”?
- How is the small current measured?
- What does Stephen Hawking’s final Research paper explain?
- Where is Thumba Equatorial Rocket Launching Station (TERLS) situated?
- What do you mean by Radioactivity?
- Do you know the 127-year-old Physics Riddle is solved? What was that Riddle?
- Name the resistance which can be changed as desired.
- What is Kinetic Energy?
- Which mirror is used by dentists?
- What is the formula for calculating current?
- What is Bolometer used for?
- Who built the first modern motorcar?
- What are the characteristics of Sound Waves?
- What is Uniform Circular Motion?
- What is the SI unit of resistance?
The study of living things is the focus of biology, a branch of natural science that includes the study of morphology, physiology, anatomy, behavior, origin, and distribution.
The term "biology" comes from the Ancient Greek letters "βίoς," which is known as "life," and "λογία," which are romanized as "branch of study" or "to speak."
All of life's physicochemical facets are covered in this field. Although it is a natural science with an extensive reach, it is tied together as a single, cohesive discipline by several commonalities.
Some questions frequently asked in the Biology section of the General Science examination
are given below:
- List the difference between Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cells.
- What is a colon infection?
- What is a large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart?
- Name the chambers of the human heart
- What is the member of the vitamin B complex?
- The ayurvedic system of medicine was discovered by?
- How does Plasma Therapy function, and what is it?
- What makes a reptile a reptile?
- What is Vaccine, and how does it work?
- Which is considered the largest part of the brain?
- What are Plants that lack Fungi called?
- Which area of the human body produces white blood cells?
- What are T-cells, and how do they combat COVID-19?
- What tubes of the blood have the smallest diameter?
- How much blood is there in the human body?
- What would happen if the cell's nucleus was taken out?
- Which bodily part generates the substance known as bile?
- What distinguishes autotrophic and heterotrophic feeding strategies?
- What distinguishes animal cells from plant cells?
- In what area of the human body are there the most sweat glands?
- How many different kinds of kidney stones may a person develop?
- How many bone totals are there in a baby?
- Who first began vaccinations?
- What distinguishes communicable diseases from non-communicable diseases?
- What distinguishes the COVID-19 Delta and Delta Plus Variants?
- Where in the body does the process of digesting proteins start?
- Which bone in the human body is considered the longest or largest?
- History, cause, symptoms, prevention, and treatment of the Ebola virus
- Name the stomach acid that is released.
The scientific study of matter's characteristics and behavior is known as chemistry. It is a branch of natural science that examines the aspects of atoms, molecules, and ions relevant to the compounds they form, including their structure, behavior, composition, and other characteristics.
Some questions frequently asked in the chemistry section of the General Science examination are listed below:
- In which form the chemical compound RDX is used?
- Which is better, soap or sanitizer?
- Why is sodium stored under kerosene?
- How do biocides work?
- The chemical name of rat poison is?
- Why does rusting not occur in gold?
- What is Rodenticide?
- Which gas causes the greenhouse effect most often?
- Name reasons behind the earthy odor of soil after the first rain.
- Which acid is present in lemon?
- What is the full form of RDX?
- The chemical name of vitamin E is?
- How do you define the process of Vulcanization?
- What is a basic substance's pH level?
- Name the metal that is used to galvanize iron.
- Describe NBR.
- Which acid is utilized in automotive batteries?
- Name the metal that a knife can cut.
- How many charges are present in alpha rays?
- What distinguishes blue hydrogen from green hydrogen?
- What distinguishes baking powder from baking soda?
- What procedures are utilized to determine the earth's age?
- Identify the gas that fire extinguishers use.
- Explain "Oneer TM"
- Give the gas, often known as laughing gas, a name.
- The gaseous law of diffusion was put forward by whom?
- What is catalysis?
- What is referred to as liquid gold?
- What is the particle needed to continue the fission chain process of uranium?
- What will happen when you add edible salt to the water's boiling and freezing points?